Today’s Talk Your Book is brought to you by F/M Investments:
We are joined by Alex Morris, CIO and President of F/m Investments to discuss their Opportunistic Income ETF.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- F/m Investments process for investing in the credit market
- Understanding interest rate risk vs single-company credit risk
- How companies utilizing debt to grow isn’t necessarily bad
- Investing in credit during recessions
- Why cap-weighted bond funds don’t make sense
- Understanding the bid/ask spread with bond pricing and exchanges
- Ford’s new electric vehicle news shifted bond prices
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investments in securities involve the risk of loss. Any mention of a particular security and related performance data is not a recommendation to buy or sell that security. The information provided on this website (including any information that may be accessed through this website) is not directed at any investor or category of investors and is provided solely as general information.