by Chris Durst Oct. 26, 2023
|As we write, this job listing is online and applications appear to be open. But jobs can fill at any time, so apply or share quickly if you’re interested! Sorry, but we have no role in the HR processes of other companies. If you encounter difficulties in the application process please contact them directly. Good luck in your hunt, and may you be working from home soon!
We expect this one to fill quickly – apply and share now!
Promenade has posted an ENTRY LEVEL work from home Customer Success Associate position to their careers page.
In this role, you will be, “…the primary relationship driver between Promenade and the valued floral partners who use our platform.”
Regarding what they are looking for, the company says, “This entry-level role is best suited for someone who is passionate, empathetic, driven, and loves solving complex problems with grace and gusto.”
Pay is listed as $22/hr with $10k annual bonus, paid quarterly.
The company provides a MacBook Pro for use in performing in this role.
Benefits include, medical, dental, vision, stock/equity options, swag, and more.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
Promenade, (formerly Bloomnation) is scaling rapidly and seeking a Customer Success Associate, you will play the vital role of being the primary relationship driver between Promenade and the valued floral partners who use our platform. You will accomplish this by developing world-class B2B partnerships, adhering to industry best practices, and fostering unbeatable customer satisfaction. This entry-level role is best suited for someone who is passionate, empathetic, driven, and loves solving complex problems with grace and gusto. We are looking for someone who is outgoing, detail-oriented, works efficiently under pressure, and has an incredible knack for remaining calm and positive in all situations.
Specifically, you will…
- Handling a high volume of user support requests via email, phone, and social media
- The first point of contact for both Promenade customers and partners
- Triaging incoming support issues, accurately diagnosing them, and escalating bugs to the engineering team
- Acting as an advocate for Promenade users and providing them with outstanding service while resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Identifying trends and inefficiencies to enhance the support process and improve the user experience
- A product evangelist! Helping customers and partners use our Promenade products to change the way local businesses connect with their community
What’s in it for you…
- Equity/Stock options in a profitable and rapidly growing company
- Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Transportation coverage in the form of parking, rideshare, or metro credit
- Fully stocked snack bar & weekly catered lunches
- The company provided gear & swag (MacBook Pro, t-shirt, sunglasses, etc.)
- Ability to mold your career and make an immediate impact
- Work in a fast-paced, fun environment with an eclectic group of people from all over the world
You will excel if you have…
- A natural people person and relationship builder
- Passionate about serving small businesses and being apart of a growing startup
- Tech savvy and can quickly pick up sales/support tools such as Zendesk, Salesforce, & Confluence
- An excellent communicator, both in writing and over the phone
- Friendly, optimistic, and have a caring demeanor
- Adept at working well under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Experienced with customer service (retail or service industry experience a big plus!) or customer support, including phone, email, and/or chat
$22 – $22 an hour
$22/hr with $10k annual bonus, paid quarterly
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like this, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck as you make your work from home plans a reality!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!