On today’s show, we spoke with Samir Kaji, CEO, President, and Co-Founder of Allocate to give us an update on Venture markets.
See here to learn more about Allocate’s VC platform for advisors and family offices.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- How VC has influenced everyday life
- Where private market prices should be today
- Remnants of the free-money era
- How VC-backed start-ups are surviving 2023
- What VC investment terms look like today vs 2019-2021
- VC return dynamics and the power law
- An update on the IPO market
- What Allocate provides to institutions and advisors
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.